Ultralight and compact splitboard climbing skins
Lightweight and packable splitboard skin for any location and all conditions. Universal nylon plush material for durability and versatility. Optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
Uncompromised performance at an unrivaled weight using high performance textiles from other demanding sports applications as a backbone. Compact enough to fit just about anwhere saving room in your pack. Minimalist tip and tail system creates a tightly packed roll. Splitboard-specific components include tip connector with one fixed and one articulating hand, camming tail connector, and pre-cut straight edge.
- Uncompromised Performance at an Unrivaled Weight: SPLITBOARD LT skins achieve an ultralight feel by using high performance textiles from other demanding sports applications as a backbone. This results in climbing skins that exceed the highest expectations for features and performance. Every SPLITBOARD LT skin is ~15% lighter than anything else in its performance class.
- Compact Packability: SPLITBOARD LT skins pack small enough to fit just about anywhere. The low-bulk materials matched with the minimalist tip and tail system create a tightly packed roll that doesn’t require any extra room in your pack.
- Splitboard-Specific from the Ground Up: The minimalist tip with one fixed and one articulating hand, camming tail connector, and pre-cut straight edge combine for a secure, lightweight connection on any board shape.
- Asymmetrical Tip Connector: G3’s trimmed down and minimalist splitboard skin tip connectors are inspired by our ski skins, but custom tailored for splitboards. The low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hand on each skin tip allows for a secure, lightweight connection on any board shape.
- Innovative Camming Tail Connector: Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD+ tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
- Pre-Cut Straight Edge: The tip and tail connections and the straight edge of the skin fabric are all built to naturally align with your board out of the box. You only need to trim the shaped edge of the skin to dial in a custom fit.
- Flexible Sizing With Generous Overlap: The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD+ skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. The S/M and M/L skins overlap for 8 cm allowing splitters who fall within that range a choice to have more skin fabric for additional coverage or less material for weight savings
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Skin Savers Included: Maximize the life of your skins by protecting and preserving the glue. Meant to be used for long-term storage or daily applications.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFC Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|Size||Ski Length (cm)||Skin Width (mm)||Weight (single, untrimmed)|
|S/M||144 - 162||140||253 g / 8.9 oz|
|M/L||154 - 172||140||275 g / 9.7 oz|