Playful freeride performance at the lightest weight in class
The SLAYr is freeride skiing at its ideal balance of lightweight, playfulness, and downhill performance. Super easy and fun to ski regardless of skill level, this ski is equally at home on big lines in far-off locales as it is buttering through the local trees on a powder day. The SWIFT series of the SLAYr 114 was designed with smaller users in mind.
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Full carbon fibre construction creates a strong, light and torsionally stable ski
- Magnetic contact points hold skis together without a strap for faster transitions and less fiddle
- Two tip-to-tail layers of titanal aluminum for dampness and power in every turn
- Ultralight custom Balsa wood core with 45 degree wood grain for unparalleled weight to performance