Powerful enough for big lines in Alaska and lightweight enough for long ski tours in Greenland.
Drop in and SENDr. With powerful freeride performance and the lightest weight in its class - the big mountain backcountry freerider’s dream-come-true is built and ready to rip. We saved weight with our new POWERRIDE PLUS premium carbon construction, and super-boosted the stability and precision with new PolyUrethane sidewalls and two layers of Titanal aluminum. Climb and ski challenging terrain with speed and confidence.
- Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- 7000 series Titanal aluminum sheets - dampness & power
- Poplar Paulownia wood core - lightweight & long lasting tuned flex
- Quadraxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast