High performance splitboard designed for superior floatation
A powder slaying beast with a powder-specific rocker profile and 25 mm of taper in the tail for superior flotation. Its insanely light and responsive full carbon construction with PU sidewalls is ready for big days. Go as far and deep as you can.
With camber under foot and a rockered tip, G3’s Powder Rocker sinks the tail of the board to lift the nose high out of deep snow. Expect quick responsiveness in tight trees and an effortless ride without the leg burn.
- 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
- Biaxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- Poplar Paulownia wood core - lightweight & long lasting tuned flex 4 PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
- Stealth Razor Edge profile - reduces mass
- Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
|Rider Weight Range|
140-190 lbs / 64-86 kg
160-210 lbs / 73-95 kg
175 – 225+ lbs / 80-102+ kg