Canadian made with a balance of low weight with ultra-high performance in the field - now with magnetic contact points.
A modern ski optimized for precision in steep and technical terrain, the FINDr 94 excels with its best-in-class dampness and versatility to perform in all backcountry conditions- perfect to tour far and high, and ski hard and fast. The SWIFT sizes of the FINDr 94 were designed with smaller users in mind.
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering
- modern ski built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Uncompromised performance and versaility in all conditions
- Full carbon fibre construction
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hartdened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, sustainably-sourced Canadian Aspen wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate - mount integrity & dampness
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
|Weight (Single)||1.18kg 2lb9oz||1.23kg 2lb11oz||1.29kg 2lb13oz||1.34kg 2lb15oz|