A balance of low weight with ultra-high performance in the field.
Bridging the gap between fat, floaty powder skis and super light mountaineering skis. The FINDr 102 is more freeride inspired than the 94 and 86 with a lower camber and longer tip and tail rises.
- Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control
- Traditional camber profile
- Early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- PolyUrethane sidewall for durability & dampness
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - corrosion resistant
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full thickness base - P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate
|1.46kg 3lb3oz||1.51kg 3lb5oz||1.58kg 3lb8oz||1.62kg 3lb9oz|