Canadian made with a balance of low weight with ultra-high performance in the field - now with magnetic contact points.
This freeride-inspired ski balances weight and edge hold with a damp and powerful ride. The FINDr 102 is light but strong and is exceptionally fun to ski anything from soft snow to hardpack conditions.
- Made in Canada
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering
- modern ski built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Uncompromised performance and versaility in all conditions
- Full carbon fibre construction
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hartdened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, sustainably-sourced Canadian Aspen wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate - mount integrity & dampness
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
|Weight (Single)||1.28kg 2lb13oz||1.33kg 2lb15oz||1.39kg 3lb1oz||1.44kg 3lb3oz||1.50kg 3lb5oz||1.55kg 3lb7oz|