Quick and Easy Custom Setup
The ESCAPIST universal is the most affordable and versatile performance skin that's designed to be as easy to set up as it is to use. Updated with PFC-free nylon waterproofing.
- Quick and Easy Set-Up: The ESCAPIST is a fully customizable climbing skin. The user sets the length and trims the edges according to their skis. The process is super easy and doesn't require any tools other than the included G3 trim tool and a marker.
- Self Aligning Hands: For the first time in a custom setup skin, the escapist features G3's patented self-aligning hands to create a strong connection with any ski shape.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Skin Savers Included: Maximize the life of your skins by protecting and preserving the glue. Meant to be used for long-term storage or daily applications.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFC Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|Size||Ski Length (cm)||Skin Width (mm)||Weight (single, untrimmed)|
|S||up to 175cm||
|100mm: 288 g / 10.1 oz, 120mm: 335 g / 11.8 oz|
|L||up to 200cm||
70 (features tip loop), 100, 120, 140
|70mm: 226 g / 8.0 oz, 100mm: 323 g / 11.4 oz, 120mm: 378 g / 13.3 oz, 140mm: 432 g / 15.2 oz|