Skin straight up that boot pack, just because you can.
What: Superior traction for steep climbs or tricky, hard pack surfaces.
Who: Riders headed for steeper climbs or seeking stronger grip. Popular choice for many splitboarders.
This High Traction version of our flagship Alpinist fabric offers exceptional traction that's especially well-suited for splitboard travel. Odds are you've been eyeing up those steep backcountry yo-yo lines more often than a flat 10 day traverse, so we've made skins to get you to the next peak without the slip 'n slop.
Our High Traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions. Now you can focus on dropping in, not catching up.
- Non-toxic, solvent-free glue sticks at -30 C
- RipStrip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion for easier separation'
- New asymmetrical tip connector
- Fabric pre-cut to match your board's straight edge
- New asymmetical tail connector
- 16cm of length adjustment
|Size||Board Length (cm):||Skin Width (mm):||Weight (single)|
338g / 11.9oz
|Long||162 - 178||140|
373g / 13.2oz
|Material||Synthetic High Traction plush, non-toxic solvent free adhesive. Curved low profile tip connector with self aligning stainless steel hands|