Superior glide for longer days and faster travel.
Alpinist MoMix Climbing Skins are a blend of 70% mohair and 30% nylon providing optimal glide and durability, and superior grip in cold temperatures. The MoMix Climbing Skins feature the same industry leading tip and tail connection system as our Alpinist Climbing Skins.
Explore the 2015/16 G3 Climbing Skins Digital Catalogue
What's Included: All G3 Alpinist skins come with a G3 Trim Tool, G3 Skin Savers, and G3's new Skin Wallet.
- Innovative Laminated Tip Connector: With new low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection.
- New Tail Connector: With 16cm of length adjustment range, and new 'pop up' feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|Size||Ski Length (cm)||Skin Width (mm)||Weight (single)|
|Short||153 - 169||100, 115, 130, 145||246 g / 8.7 oz - 330 g / 11.6 oz|
|Medium||168 - 184||100, 115, 130, 145||267 g / 9.4 oz - 360 g / 12.7 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||100, 115, 130, 145||287 g / 10.1 oz - 389 g / 13.7 oz|