Effortless glide, solid traction and the most secure attachment system to get you higher, faster.
What: The most versatile, reliable, go-anywhere climbing skin there is. These definitive climbing skins now fit an even broader range of ski lengths with up to 16 cm of length adjustment.
Who: Everyone. Optimal glide, traction, glue, and attachments – ready for anything mother nature can throw at you.
What's Included: All G3 Alpinist skins come with a G3 Trim Tool, G3 Skin Savers, and G3's Skin Wallet.
- Laminated Tip Connector: Low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection.
- Tail Connector: With 16cm of length adjustment range, and 'pop up' feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|Size||Ski Length (cm)||Skin Width (mm)||Weight (single)|
|Short||153 - 169||85, 100, 115, 130, 145||222 g / 7.8 oz - 336 g / 11.9 oz|
|Medium||168 - 184||85, 100, 115, 130, 145||240 g / 8.5 oz - 367 g / 12.9 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||85, 100, 115, 130, 145||257 g / 9.1 oz - 397 g / 14.0 oz|
|Material||Synthetic plush, non-toxic solvent free adhesive, Curved low profile tip connector with self aligning stainless steel hands|