A balance of low weight with ultra-high performance in the field.
A true ALPs-style touring ski. Ideal for spring objectives, firm snow/corn conditions, fast approaches, high traverses, and couloir/steep skiing.
- Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control
- Traditional camber profile
- Early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- PolyUrethane sidewall for durability & dampness
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - corrosion resistant
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full thickness base - P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate
|Weight (Single)||1.23kg 2lb11oz||1.27kg 2lb13oz||1.31kg 2lb14oz||1.35kg 3lb0oz||1.39kg 3lb1oz|