Full rocker, lightweight carbon hybrid construction, and a playful all-mountain shape that's begging to be ridden
All Mountain Directional, the go-to choice for riders looking for one all-around freeride splitboard to ride hard, from big mountain lines to slackcountry billygoating.
- Premium biaxial stitched carbon fibre. Strong, light & torsionally stable.
- Triaxial glass for torsion and flex.
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Premium ABS/TPU sidewall for impact resistance and power transfer.
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet.
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - corrosion resistant.
- Full thickness base. P-Tex 2000 Electra.
|Weight||3.09kg 6lb13oz||3.28kg 7lb4oz||3.39kg 7lb7oz||3.56kg 7lb13oz|